Пробник такого-то объявления или другого события :)

Оформлять можно как угодно :)

Raspberry Pi Absolutely nothing 2 W Posters Terminal Commands on Receipt Printer

mariamchurchwell
Пользователь
Пользователь
Ф. И. О.: mariamchurchwell

Raspberry Pi Absolutely nothing 2 W Posters Terminal Commands on Receipt Printer

#1 Сообщение mariamchurchwell » 31 авг 2022, 09:38

Presenting the Thermal Paper interface you didn’t realize you needed.
The public Raspberry Pi operating system, Raspberry Pi OPERATING SYSTEM, is Linux-based. Discomfort it’s possibly not too uncommon to find yourself jogging terminal commands. This venture, created by simply maker in addition to developer Arseny, who seem to posted your details under the label kotofey_magnus with Reddit, showcases an innovative way in order to log airport interactions by simply printing them using a thermal bill printer inside real-time.

Any time users type a control into terminal, it designs out that command. When the Pi processes the enter, the result is subsequently printed for the printer immediately after. This generates a natural GUI and self-adhesive thermal paper trail by means of logging your terminal interactions for the printer.

We climbed to out in order to Arseny exactly who explained this was her first Raspberry Pi as well as subsequently their first Pi-based project. It originated as a tale but the end result is a very clever concept that we couldn’t aid but value.

It doesn’t have much to power the adhesive thermal paper jumbo roll project, which can be driven by just a Raspberry Pi Absolutely no 2 W. Nevertheless, any Raspberry Pi efficient at running airport terminal should benefit this job. This venture uses any generic USB receipt printer, but any thermal receipt printer efficient at being driven from the Pi would certainly suffice around its stead.

The code is not so difficult, it succeeds mainly by redirecting the particular terminal commands and output for the USB receipt printer as an alternative to the port window. This enables a real-time printed GUI, creating your paper interface observed in the demonstration video about at Youtube.

If you wish to recreate the following Raspberry Pi cash register paper project, take a look at the initial thread shared to Reddit where by he reduces the value he helpful to run the necessary paperwork. You’ll furthermore find more comments out of other clients that suggest shorter methods for implementing similar idea. Meanwhile, be guaranteed to follow Arseny to get more cool initiatives and foreseeable future Pi handy work.

Randynob
Пользователь
Пользователь
Ф. И. О.: RandynobHS
Игровое звание: Рыцарь.
Профиль в LCN: 0
Коротко о себе: прикол

Euthanasia should be legalized

#2 Сообщение Randynob » 31 окт 2022, 06:59

Hello everybody. My wife and I are excited to have found this site. I’ve been searching for this info for weeks and I will be convincing my colleagues to drop by. The other night I was skipping through the internet trying to find an answer to my tough questions. Now I am definately to take more responsibility in whatever way I can. We are getting all nerded out on the signs we are observing. Moreover, I just came back to thank you from the bottom of my heart for such open sourcing. This has pushed me out of unhealthy habits. Many hopeful knowings are coming into my world. Its really a grand website to make new ideas available. I will share also that I am developing. when you get a chance, visit my new Blog:[color=#000_url]glen ellen farm wedding price near Florida Keys[/color]

Вернуться в «Раздел поздравлений»